Comments

Seeing as many people have trouble and have been asking me how to post a comment, I decided to make this little text here.

To post a comment all you need to do is go to the bottom of the blog post and click on ' コメント ' which is beside the hour of the post and beside ' MEGAMI-RIN ' .

2010/04/19

[B] Aka-Keimei - アカ・ケイメイ

Okay~ For my first entry... I will talk about our band: Aka-Keimei.

Aka Keimei means Bloody Dawn. We put that name to it based on a gaming team we had, which was called Bloody Dawn... we just translated it to japanese: アカ ケイメイ.
It's a cover band, which means it plays songs of various artists.

It was founded on 2009/08/24 in Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan by Rinkaru, Eiburu, Maiko and Mara after discovering the various talents of the band members and deciding to put them to use. They often play on Kacho High School and Don Quijote Dome in Kyoto, Japan

As for the members...
I am the bassist, pianist, violinist, wind instruments and keyboards; Megami Rin (Shikari Rinkaru). I play usual basic bass but most of the time I'm pulling the strings and playing something called slap bass. Basically, I press a string on a fret with my left hand and pull whichever string my finger is pressing... depending on the sound I want to make, I pull the string with different strengths. I usually use my index and the thumb to pull it or them, however, when I'm playing fast, I only use my index finger, using my thumb as support and when I'm playing even faster (usually on bass solos), I use my thumb, index and pinky finger. All three of them pull a string each. It's quite hard at first, so it requires a lot of practice. I also play other instruments like piano and violin. I'm quite good at them but I mostly play them on ballads or just songs you would deem a "work of art".

My brother is the vocalist and back-up guitar: Asaiki Buru (Shikari Eiburu). To put it simply... he has different styles of singing and also different tones. He can go from a high acute tone to a really grave tone. It's really notable when he sings Makishimamu Za Horumon songs... he sings what two vocalists in that band sing. Imagine that. He also has a lot of skill singing, not just tone. He lowers his voice, moves it opera-like and screams... not just any scream, but a metal scream, both scary-like and freaky-like. He's also the back-up guitarist, supporting Sasaki in various songs... mainly from bands like Ekkusu Japan and Metallica. He has almost the same skill as her, covering her while she moves around the stage and also playing along with her in her solos. It should also be noted that although left handed, he holds his guitar like a right handed.

My best friend is the guitarist: Tenrai Maiko (Sasaki Maiko). She can pretty much play anything you would ask. Any type of music, from classic to metal, from country to punk. She has many styles but there's something she really is good at; solos. It could amaze you the difficulty of the solos she plays. She's also one of the centers of entertainment, though mostly shy on songs and rarely sings, on some songs like "Fukurou", she dances and sings with a big smile. No need to say she's cute and that itself is a fact that draws attention to her. She often plays without looking at her guitar but a lot of people (me included), can't deny that she has a great skill for her age. She also has a cute voice.

Eiburu's girlfriend is the drummer and back-up vocals: Hisatsu Mara (Kono Mara). Whilst Sasaki and I are also back-up vocalists, she deserves especial mention since she sings most of the back-up vocals and is the one that gives more energy off to the public when singing. Her drumming... how to describe it? Amazing. She has a great rhythm but most of all, speed. If she wasn't a dependent drummer, she could very well be one of the world's best drummers. She's ambidextrous which means she is both right and left handed. And she also has one great piece of stamina. Running around, singing and drumming like Hayashi Yoshiki doesn't stop her from giving off a great vibe. Here is a quote referring to her that all of the band uses: "She makes us proud".

The genres of Aka Keimei vary greatly, mostly focusing on metal but also playing it's sub-genres, punk, classic, balads, rock, post-grunge, electronic pop and many more. Being a cover band, it plays songs from many countries and in different languages. It's bands include Ekkusu Japan, Rammstein, Metallica, Panda, Make the Girl Dance and many others.
Sometimes the band gets kind of special, like when playing songs from Amano Tsukiko; Eiburu goes out of the stage and the girls do the singing and playing. Their ballads often include Eiburu and Kono singing to each other.


Songs of Aka-Keimei--

Kari - Hunting - Cazando
Yuki - Snow - Nieve
Kuso - Fuck - Joder



That's basically all there's to know about the band. Looking at it from a neutral point of view, it's a great band though they're not a professional band.

Hope everyone liked my first blog post. Until next time.

7 件のコメント:

  1. Nice piece of informative stuff Rin-chan. Welcome and keep posting. It's really interesting =O

    返信削除
  2. Yay~

    それは私を私がギターの演奏で非常によいことを知ること幸せにさせる!

    返信削除
  3. 行く方法女の子! 私達はあなたのための大きい希望をすべて有する従って行き続けなさい!

    返信削除
  4. 従って私は自慢しているようにするか~ Haha~
    私達は本当にコンサートのよいした! 権利か

    返信削除
  5. それは本当である。 私達はすべてこのバンドで必要とされる。 そう皆はすばらしい仕事をする。

    返信削除
  6. Rinnie where have you been? I've been playing Shogun 2: Total War all by myself :/ You disappeared off of facebook D:

    返信削除
  7. Rinnie where have you been? I've been playing Shogun 2: Total War all by myself D:

    返信削除